Green Shirt Day April 7th
Be Inspired to Inspire
Humboldt Broncos Defenseman Logan Boulet helped 6 lives live on and inspired a Nation to register as organ & tissue donors.
We can all be an inspiration by registering as organ & tissue donors, and telling our family and friends. We are Together Strong!
Ways to participate, use @greenshirtday #GreenShirtDay #LoganBouletEffect #TogetherStrong
- Register as an organ donor and tell your family your wishes.
- Post a selfie or video that you are a registered donor and have told your family.
- Organize an online/social media registration drive with family and friends.
- Wear GREEN on Green Shirt Day and tell Canadians why you’re a donor.
- Light up Green – Could be your front door light, stringing Christmas lights, etc. Post photos and videos!
- Hang Green Shirts from your windows/balcony.
- Encourage others to register or confirm that they are registered.
- Support the Green Shirt Day campaign as a sponsor/partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Use @greenshirtday #GreenShirtDay, #LoganBouletEffect, #TogetherStrong
Let’s continue to inspire one another by registering and telling our family.
… and inspire others …
as an Organ Donor
on social media
a registration Drive
On April 7
share a picture*
* On April 7 share a picture wearing green on social media with the hashtag #LoganBouletEffect/#GreenShirtDay to let your friends & family know you are a registered organ door.
The Logan Boulet Effect (TSN)
The Logan Effect (Sports Illustrated)
Logan Boulet Effect Touching Friends, Strangers Alike (Sportsnet)
Did the story about the Humboldt Broncos Bus crash and the Logan Boulet Effect, inspire you to talk to your family and register?
Are you a registered donor, what inspired you?
Did someone inspire you to register?
Share your story on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok with the hashtags #LoganBouletEffect #GreenShirtDay #TogetherStrong
Follow us on
We can all be an inspiration by registering as organ & tissue donors, and telling our family.