Vistaprint Corporate Solutions is proud to be the official presenting partner of Green Shirt […]
Take Part in Green Shirt Day
In these unusual times, let’s come together. Green Shirt Day has moved on-line and will go ahead on Tuesday, April 7. Together Canadians will honour Logan Boulet for the lives he saved and the inspiration he gave to the world on that day two years ago, following the Humboldt Broncos’ bus crash.
The main message is one of inspiration and hope. You can help save lives by encouraging people to register and tell their family.
Here’s how to take part, using @greenshirtday #GreenShirtDay and #LoganBouletEffect
- Register as an organ donor and tell your family your wishes.
Your family is most likely to agree to organ donation if they know that it’s what you wanted.
- Post a selfie or video that you are a registered donor and have told your family.
- Wear GREEN on Green Shirt Day and tell Canadians why you’re a donor.
- Light up Green – Could be your front door light, stringing Christmas lights, etc. Post photos and videos!
- Inspire others to register or confirm that they are registered.
- Order an Official Green Shirt Day shirt at greenshirtday.shop
Remember to use @greenshirtday #GreenShirtDay and #LoganBouletEffect
Let’s continue to inspire one another by registering and telling our family.
… and inspire others …
as an Organ Donor
on social media
a registration Drive
On April 7
share a picture*
* On April 7 share a picture wearing green on social media with the hashtag #LoganBouletEffect/#GreenShirtDay to let your friends & family know you are a registered organ door.
Did the story about the Humboldt Broncos Bus crash and the Logan Boulet Effect, inspire you to talk to your family and register?
Are you a registered donor, what inspired you?
Did someone inspire you to register?
Share your story on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram with the hashtags #LoganBouletEffect #GreenShirtDay
Follow us on
We can all be an inspiration by registering as organ & tissue donors, and telling our family.