Green Shirt Day April 7th
Be Inspired to Inspire
Humboldt Broncos Defenceman Logan Boulet helped 6 lives live on and inspired a Nation to register as organ & tissue donors.
We can all be an inspiration by registering as organ & tissue donors, and telling our family and friends. We are Together Strong!
Ways to participate, use @greenshirtday #GreenShirtDay #LoganBouletEffect
- Register as an organ donor and tell your family your wishes.
- Be a Green Shirt Day Ambassador Ambassador Toolkit
- Post a selfie or video that you are a registered donor and have told your family.
- Organize an online/social media registration drive with family and friends.
- Wear GREEN on Green Shirt Day and tell Canadians why you’re a donor.
- Light up Green – Could be your front door light, stringing Christmas lights, etc. Post photos and videos!
- Hang Green Shirts from your windows/balcony.
- Encourage others to register or confirm that they are registered.
- Order an Official Green Shirt Day shirt or Hockey Jersey. Visit https://greenshirtday2022.ourproshop.ca/
- Downloadable Posters and Green Shirt Day logos https://greenshirtday.ca/posters/
Use @greenshirtday #GreenShirtDay, #LoganBouletEffect
Let’s continue to inspire one another by registering and telling our family.
… and inspire others …
as an Organ Donor
on social media
a registration Drive
On April 7
share a picture*
* On April 7 share a picture wearing green on social media with the hashtag #LoganBouletEffect/#GreenShirtDay to let your friends & family know you are a registered organ door.
Green Shirt Day 2022-The Logan Boulet Effect
The Logan Boulet Effect 2022 – Animated
The Logan Boulet Effect (TSN)
The Logan Effect (Sports Illustrated)
Logan Boulet Effect Touching Friends, Strangers Alike (Sportsnet)
Ray Mussell (feat. Aaron Pritchett) | Still You Breathe
Did the story about the Humboldt Broncos Bus crash and the Logan Boulet Effect, inspire you to talk to your family and register?
Are you a registered donor, what inspired you?
Did someone inspire you to register?
Share your story on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok with the hashtags #LoganBouletEffect #GreenShirtDay
Follow us on
We can all be an inspiration by registering as organ & tissue donors, and telling our family.